OK - off to bed. I got up at 6 am and finished packing the apt... cleaned, vacuumed and headed out. On the road at 1030 AM. I drove for what, 10 hours I guess, and the roads are pretty bad here. So I figure I had better not slide off the road at night trying to pass a snow plow. I pulled off the road in S. Bend - and this town is dead. There are no people here, because of college break I guess, and the businesses are closed partially because it's Jan 1 and partially bc of the snow. SO - I am holed up at at Motel 6 with a big beer and Taco Bell. Off to bed - I have 2 more hours of driving (if I go the speed limit).
Comment and I'll also post from the road.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan, Thanks for doing this. Good luck with ounth Bend. More exciting cities ahead. Could worse, you could be Charlie Wise. Thaks for the update. We missed you today.
ReplyDeleteWish I'd known. You could have stayed with us. We're about an hour South of SB in Culver.
ReplyDelete