Friday, February 19, 2010

What a super fun day -



I went skiing today at Park City Mountain Resort with Jay (used to live with Jay and Susan when I first moved here) and his friend Mike - we met up with Bobby (I live with Bobby now) and he took us to some amazing terrain - we were making fresh powder turns - and we haven't had a significant snowstorm in weeks - he had some great staches that he shared with us. Mike, despite living 5 feet below sea level in Charleston and being on skis for the first time in 2 years - skiied really well.

I heard from my friend Heather this afternoon - she is visiting and she and her friend (a guy who traveled form Vegas to see her) were going to Park City Mountain Resort to snowboard at night - so I went home, ate a quick dinner, put my snowboad in the car and headed back to the hill - I was back on the hill one hour after I left from skiing. That's pretty cool considering the drive to GO skiing was an hour when I was a kid.

We rode for about 2.5 hours, and oh my goodness does my body hurt! I will have a long day tomorrow.

Heather had to buy some goggles - and while I was waiting for her, some horse drawn sleds arrived - this is a pic of one of the horse teams:


OFF TO BED! leave comments - 

No comments:

Post a Comment